Anyone that wants to learn about the best places to buy ice cream, cakes, and cookies in Valencia has found the right post. There are plenty of great dessert shops selling sweets around town and we will do our best to point you in the right direction.
We will start off with the best ice cream shops in your area. Anyone that is searching for vanilla, chocolate, gelato, frozen yogurt, malts, ice cream cakes, and other frozen delights has plenty of options to choose from.
Up next we will get into bakeries where you can buy cakes, cookies, pastries, and all kinds of sweet treats. Then we will niche down and get into donut shops, where to buy cupcakes, candy stores, and chocolate and fudge shops near you.
Following that we will discuss some healthy dessert options in Valencia like gluten free bakeries and smoothie shops. Our last section will be about restaurants known for must have desserts in your area.
Towards the end you will find a local dessert map that has all the various venues we are mentioning throughout the post pinned on it. And all of you are welcome to look through our other posts around Spain at that link if you want.
Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt
When you want to eat the best ice cream in Valencia or some healthier frozen yogurt try:
- Gelateria La Romana at Carrer de Joaquín Costa, 2
- Heladería La Nocciola Toscana at Carrer de les Avellanes, 1
- Gelato Amuri at Plaça del Mercat, 25
- Salat I Dolc at Carrer de Navellos, 9
- Heladeria Llinares at Pça. de la Reina, 6
- llaollao at C/ de Xàtiva, 23
- Smöoy at Av. de Pius XII, 2
- Llagurt at Carrer de l’Estamenyeria Vella, 9
Gelateria La Romana’s ice cream is created fresh every day using their own original recipes which include eggs, sugar, fresh cream, and organic milk. Heladera La Nocciola Toscana creates handmade, natural, and high-quality ice cream near you including low-fat gelatos prepared without added sugar, eggs or lactose, and gluten-free options.
It’s hard to pick a favorite flavor of Heladeria Llinares’ ice cream because they have so many including classics like nougat and gin and tonic. llaollao’s frozen yogurt is created using fresh Cantabrian yogurt and Galician skim milk.
All of Smöoy’s tastes are low in fat, high in fiber, and gluten-free including natural yogurt, special yogurt, chocolate, and cream.
Bakeries In Your Area
These bakeries near you should have great cakes, cookies, pastries, and more:
- Passage à Paris at Carrer del Dr. Sumsi, 29
- Fornelino at Av. de Peris i Valero, 157
- Limon y Merengue – Pastelería Artesanal at Carrer de Sueca, 6
- Horno Valencia at Carrer de Sueca, 55
Horno Valencia bakes artisan bread in a wood-fired oven and has 20 different kinds of whole grain bread.
Local Donut Shops
Duffin Dagels at Santa Genoveva Torres, 21 Planta Primera serves their famous local Duffins donuts as well as some of the best beans for a great cup of coffee.
Where To Buy Cupcakes
There are some really good cupcake shops around town:
- Pasteleria Cupcakes y Tartas at Calle Llano de las Zaidia, 14
- Chocova Pastelería Creativa at Carrer de Matias Perelló, 55
Cupcakes y Tartas specializes in customizing cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other great sweet desserts in your area. Cookies, cakes, sweet tables, cupcakes, and minicakes are some of the most ordered items at Chocova Pastelera Creativa.
Candy Stores Near You
These local candy stores should have a wide variety of sugary treats to choose from:
- Casa de los Caramelos at Gran Vía de Ramón y Cajal, 34
- Onza at C/ San Vicente Mártir, 51
- Belros at Carrer del Cobertís dels Brodadors, 10
Jelly beans, lollipops, chocolates, candy bags, and sugar-free candies are among the sweets available at Casa de los Caramelos. Onza is a local candy shop with a wide variety of sweets and candies to choose from.
Belros has approximately 120 different sweets and chocolates along with a large selection of snacks and gluten-free options.
Chocolate & Fudge Shops
Buy homemade chocolate and fudge at these shops:
- Utopick Cacao at Carrer de Matias Perelló, 14
- Trufas Martínez at Carrer de Russafa, 12
Trufas Martnez creates high-quality chocolates and pralines in your area by hand using only pure cocoa butter, no fatty additives, and a high percentage of solid cocoa.
Gluten Free Bakeries
Gluten free bakeries are a good healthier alternative:
- Panadería Baking Free at Carrer de Gil Roger, 1
- Santa Amalia Sin Gluten at Carrer de Santa Amàlia, 2
Panadera Baking Free is a gluten-free bakery and pastry shop that creates artisan items on a daily basis.
Smoothies are a good combination of tasty and healthy:
- Zumería Naturalia at C. del Mar, 12
- Café ArtySana at Carrer de Dénia, 49
Local Restaurants With Great Desserts
Lastly, these restaurants are known for their must have desserts:
- Federal Valencia at Carrer de l’Ambaixador Vich, 15
- Café ArtySana at Carrer de Dénia, 49
Café ArtySana offers an exceptional value brunch menu that includes fruit, a sandwich, and a slice of cake.
We have also discussed:
- Where To Buy Candy & Chocolate in Madrid
- Where To Buy Candy & Chocolate in Barcelona
- Where To Buy Candy & Chocolate in Seville
- Where To Buy Candy & Chocolate in Lisbon
Enjoy Ice Cream, Cookies, & Cakes In Valencia
For now that is all we have to share but check back in because we plan to update this post often. After reading about all these local shops to buy ice cream, frozen yogurt, cookies, cakes, pastries, other bakery items, cupcakes, donuts, chocolate, fudge, candy, gluten free baked goods, smoothies, and even restaurants with can’t miss desserts near you that you should be ready to find your next sweet indulgence.
Please use the comments to let us know if any shops have closed down, or if we posted anything that is incorrect. Now have fun eating your ice cream, cookies, and cakes in Valencia.