All of you that are trying to learn about the best places to buy ice cream, cakes, and cookies in Cape Coral and Fort Myers have found the right post. There are plenty of great dessert shops selling sweets around town and we will do our best to point you in the right direction.
We will start off with the best ice cream shops in your area. Anyone that is searching for vanilla, chocolate, gelato, frozen yogurt, malts, ice cream cakes, and other frozen delights has plenty of options to choose from.
Up next we will get into bakeries where you can buy cakes, cookies, pastries, and all kinds of sweet treats. Then we will niche down and get into donut shops, where to buy cupcakes, candy stores, and chocolate and fudge shops near you.
Following that we will discuss some healthy dessert options in Cape Coral and Fort Myers like gluten free bakeries and smoothie shops. Our last section will be about restaurants known for must have desserts in your area.
Towards the end you will find a local dessert map that has all the various venues we are mentioning throughout the post pinned on it. And all of you are welcome to look through our other posts on the Southeast at that link if you want.
Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt
When you want to eat the best ice cream in Cape Coral and Fort Myers or some healthier frozen yogurt try:
- Creamery Premium at 1715 Cape Coral Pkwy W
- Ice Cream Club at 2384 Surfside Blvd #107
- Sylwia’s Ice Cream at 3571 Del Prado Blvd N #6
- Hershey’s Ice Cream at 1031 Santa Barbara Blvd #14
- Scoops & Treats at 229 Del Prado Blvd N #6
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt at 1830 NE Pine Island Rd #40
- DIY Yogurt at1327 Cape Coral Pkwy E
- Yogurt Mountain at 4125 Cleveland Ave
- Best Ice Cream at 2215 Winkler Ave K, Fort Myers
- Scoops on First at 2250 First St, Fort Myers
- Daddy Dee’s at 13161 N Cleveland Ave # 1, Fort Myers
- Happy Sun Ice Cream at 11150 S Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
Ice Cream Club serves a wide range of premium ice cream flavors, ice cream cakes, milkshakes, bubble waffles, smoothies, ice cream sodas, floats, New York style egg creams, sundaes, banana splits, Italian ices, and more.
Sylwia’s offers over 32 different ice cream flavors including dairy-free and no-sugar-added options along with fresh pastries, coffee and tea. Scoops and Treats specializes in fudge, ice cream, smoothies, sherbet, and sugar-free choices.
Menchie’s offers gluten-free vegan options and facility to order personalized frozen yogurt cake. DIY Yogurt provides frozen yogurt, ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and iced coffee with 24 flavors and 80 fresh toppings to choose from.
Yogurt Mountain offers more than 50 toppings ranging from fruits to candy bars and rotating flavors. Scoops on First offers 52 delectable ice cream flavors in your area as well as non-dairy ice cream, banana splits, milkshakes and malts, smoothies, sundaes, root beer, coke, and orange floats.
Happy Sun Ice Cream offers 50 handcrafted local ice cream varieties as well as popsicles, natural juices, antojitos, and other items.
Bakeries In Your Area
These bakeries near you should have great cakes, cookies, pastries, and more:
- Amore at 4703 SW 16th Pl
- Miami Bakery at 1524 Hancock Bridge Pkwy A
- BAM German Bakery at 1507 SE 47th St
- Bread Pete at 4402 Del Prado Blvd S
- Le Macaron at 1540 Broadway, Fort Myers
- Boutique Of Sweets at 12377 S. Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
- European-American Bakery Café at 12450 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers
- Mon Paris Coffee Shop & Bakery at 13550 Reflections Pkwy #4-401, Fort Myers
Miami Bakery & Café offers sandwiches, lunch, pastries, cakes, catering, and more. BAM specializes in freshly made artisan breads, pastries, cakes, and other German delicacies.
Authentic handmade French macarons, chocolates, craft coffee beverages, gelato, and a selection of French pastries and desserts are available at Le Macaron. European-American Bakery serves handcrafted baked goods along with breakfast and coffee.
Mon Paris is a French and European bakery near you offering pastries, pretzels, coffee, white sausages, and meatloaf.
Local Donut Shops
Start your morning off right at one of these donut shops:
- Bennett’s Fresh at 2011 Bayside Pkwy, Fort Myers
- Divine Donuts at 9131 College Pkwy #145, Fort Myers
- Duck Donuts at 6900 Daniels Pkwy# A-14, Fort Myers
Where To Buy Cupcakes
There are some really good cupcake shops around town:
- BB’s Unique Cupcake at 247 SE 8th Terr
- Tamu Cupcakery at 311 Del Prado Blvd S
- Sweet Empire at 1325 Del Prado Blvd S
- Small Cakes at 11150 S Cleveland Ave #140, Fort Myer
- Cocktail Cupcakes at 3925 Luverne St, Fort Myers
- Perfectly Scrumptious at 11770-A, Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers
- Lady Cakes at 2924 Del Prado Blvd S #7
BB is a custom online bakery known for cupcake bouquets and custom-made aesthetically designed desserts. Tamu Cupcakery offers local cupcakes, cakes, cheesecakes, cookies, pies, brownies, cake pops, pound cakes, bread puddings, and also specializes in edible fruit bouquets.
Smallcakes offers 18 unique and seasonal flavored items. Cocktail Cupcakes specializes in alcohol-infused and custom-designed cupcakes along with chocolate covered treats, treat boxes, and other baked goods.
Perfectly Scrumptiou has over 100 delectable cupcake flavors to choose from.
Candy Stores Near You
Dylan’s Candy Bar at 11000 Terminal Access Road in Fort Myers sells over 7,000 candies and candy-related gifts in your area from all around the world.
Chocolate & Fudge Shops
Buy homemade chocolate and fudge at these shops:
- Noela Chocolate at 1309 SE 47th Terrace
- Gulf Coast Fudge at 5971 Silver King Blvd #110
- Zotter Chocolates at 1020 NE Pine Island Rd #302
- Kilwins at 9903 Gulf Coast Main St #160, Fort Myers
- Norman Love Confections at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd, Fort Myers
Gulf Coast Fudge makes handmade local fudge, ice cream, soft pretzels, taffy, candies, chocolate delicacies, and fresh lemonade. Zotter Chocolate produces around 150 different gourmet chocolates and a wide range of single origin chocolate bars made with premium cacao from across the world.
Kilwins is known for fine chocolate confections, premium ice cream, luscious hand-paddled fudge, and gift baskets.
Gluten Free Bakeries
Cafe` YOU at 1423 SE 10th Street #1a offers a wide selection of gluten-free and vegan cakes, pastries and other traditional American desserts.
Smoothies are a good combination of tasty and healthy:
- Kreips & Juices at 1127 Del Prado Blvd S C
- Dockside Juicery at 5793 Cape Harbour Dr
- Bahia Bowls at 2522 Santa Barbara Blvd #302
- Sol Juices at 2400 First St #100A, Fort Myers
- Tropical Smoothie at 16240 Summerlin Rd #310, Fort Myers
Local Restaurants With Great Desserts
Lastly, these restaurants are known for their must have desserts:
- My Sweet Art at 290 Nicholas Pkwy NW # 22
- Slates at 4820 Candia St
- Gusto at 229 Del Prado Blvd N #15
- Parrot Key at 2500 Main St, Fort Myers
- Veranda at 2122 Second St, Fort Myers
Slate’s famous desserts in Cape Coral include banana foster, French toast and beignets. Gusto makes some of the best desserts near you including tiramisu, crème brulee, and cannoli cake.
Parrot Key is known for lime pie, cheese cake, and chocolate volcano. Veranda’s famous local desserts are peanut butter fudge pie, pecan praline tart with vanilla ice cream, and triple layer chocolate pate with raspberry coulis.
We have also discussed:
- The Best Desserts in Tampa Bay & St Petersburg
- The Best Desserts in Miami
- The Best Desserts in Orlando
- The Best Desserts in Jacksonville
Enjoy Ice Cream, Cookies, & Cakes In Cape Coral & Fort Myers
For now that is all we have to share but check back in because we plan to update this post often. After reading about all these local shops to buy ice cream, frozen yogurt, cookies, cakes, pastries, other bakery items, cupcakes, donuts, chocolate, fudge, candy, gluten free baked goods, smoothies, and even restaurants with can’t miss desserts in your area you should be ready to find your next sweet indulgence.
Please use the comments to let us know if any shops have closed down, or if we posted anything that is incorrect. Now have fun eating your ice cream, cookies, and cakes in Cape Coral and Fort Myers.