Thanks for joining us for this discussion about the best places to buy ice cream, cakes, and cookies in Las Vegas. There are numerous dessert shops selling sweets around town and you will be learning about the top options as this blog progresses.
The best ice cream shops in your area will kick things off. Those that love vanilla, chocolate, gelato, frozen yogurt, malts, ice cream cakes, and other frozen delights have numerous options to choose from.
Bakeries where you can buy cakes, cookies, pastries, and all kinds of sweet treats will be up next. After that we will focus on donut shops, where to buy cupcakes, candy stores, and chocolate and fudge shops near you.
Then we will pivot to healthy dessert options like Las Vegas gluten free bakeries and smoothie shops. Restaurants that are known for their must have local desserts will round us out.
A map that has all the various venues we are mentioning throughout the post pinned on it will be shared at the end. And the curious types can find all of our other posts on the Southeast at that link.
Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt
The best Las Vegas ice cream shops or some healthier frozen yogurt can be found at:
- Lappert’s Ice Cream at 12 E Ogden Ave
- Luv-It Frozen Custard at 505 E Oakey Blvd
- Scoop LV at 7377 S Jones Blvd
- Nielsen’s Frozen Custard at 9480 S Eastern Ave #100
- Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt at 10170 W Tropicana Ave
- Frost N Roll at 2605 S Decatur Blvd #101
- Menchie’s Frozen Yoghurt at 1150 E Flamingo Rd #105
- Yoghurtland Las Vegas at 7290 W Lake Mead Blvd
- U-Swirl Frozen Yoghurt at 9795 W Charleston Blvd #101
- Ben & Jerry at 2225 Village Walk Dr, Henderson
- BellaLinda Gelateria Italiana at 40 Costa Di Lago #130, Henderson
- Island Frozen Yoghurt Bar at 76 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson
Lappert’s signature ice cream flavors include Hawaiian sea salt caramel, praline pecan, mint chip, lemon creamcicle, rum raisin, manila mango, and banana cream pie.
Luv it Frozen Custard has been providing great sundaes to the Las Vegas community in addition to shakes, cones, malts, and take out hard packs since 1973.
Milk tea, slush, dippin dots, ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, halo halo, and some of the best milkshakes in your area are available at Scoop LV’s.
Frost N’ Roll excels at providing non dairy sorbet and premium rolled ice cream with a wide range of natural flavors offering different kinds of chips and cookies which you can combine to get the perfect flavor.
Over 100 rotating frozen yogurt flavors with vegan, gluten free, non dairy, kosher, low carb, and low fat options as well as 70 rotating toppings are available at Menchie’s.
Yogurtland offers non fat and low fat self serve frozen yogurts near you with different toppings in a cozy setting along with ice cream that is made using antibiotic free milk.
There are 20 types of frozen yogurt and up to 70 delectable toppings at U Swirl.
More than 30 delicious ice cream varieties including thick, swirly, vegan, dairy free, and gluten free options are served in cups, freshly made waffle cones, or shaken or blended into smoothies at Ben and Jerry’s in Henderson. They also make customizable ice cream cakes with two of your preferred flavors.
Bakeries In Your Area
Great cakes, cookies, pastries, and more are available at these bakeries around town:
- Vegas Bakery at 2041 N Jones Blvd
- Bouchon Bakery at 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Carlo’s Bakery at 3325 Las Vegas Blvd S #2813
- Patisserie Manon at 8751 W Charleston Blvd #110
- Crown Bakery at 4355 Spring Mountain Rd #207
- Chef Flemming’s Bake Shop at 7 S Water St #B, Henderson
- ShowBoy Bakeshop at 2591 Anthem Village Dr, Henderson
- Kneaders Bakery & Café at 11271 S Eastern Ave, Henderson
A wide variety of local sweets including traditional Viennoiserie like croissants and pain au chocolat, muffins and coffee cakes, tarts, cookies, and other goodies as well as espresso beverages and specialty coffee blends made by Equator Coffee Roasters are available at The Bouchon Bakery.
Since 2010 Patisserie Manon has been one of the go to spots for genuine French pastries, desserts, and cuisine.
High quality pastries, breads, and handcrafted custom cakes for weddings and other celebrations are available at Chef Flemming’s Bake Shop in Henderson.
Some of the best baked sweets in your area are also available at shops in our upcoming cupcake and gluten free lists.
Local Donut Shops
Stop by one of these donut shops on your way to work:
- Donut Bar at 124 S 6th St #140
- Dee’s Donuts & Mazzoa Donuts at 6441 N Durango Dr #150
- Donut Hut at 3242 E Desert Inn Rd #17
- PinkBox Doughnuts at 7531 W Lake Mead Blvd #110
- Coco Donuts at 10040 W Cheyenne Ave #145
- Master Donuts at 2300 E Desert Inn Rd #11
- Friendly Donut House at 856 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson
- Mochinut Henderson at 55 S Valle Verde Dr #410, Henderson
Where To Buy Cupcakes
We highly recommend these cupcake shops around town:
- Caked Las Vegas at 7175 W Lake Mead Blvd #118
- Cupkates at 400 S Rampart Blvd #130
- Tsp Baking Company at 6120 N Decatur Blvd #103
- The Gourmet Cake Factory at 1280 S Jones Blvd #140
- Rolling In Dough Bakery at 10260 W Charleston Blvd #4
- KB’s Kreative Kreations at 830 Carnegie St, Henderson
A wide variety of cupcakes including vegan, gluten free, and keto options are available at Caked Las Vegas which also makes custom cakes near you on request for every celebration.
Cupkates is a boutique bakery and tea parlor specializing in cupcakes, mini cupcakes, soft sugar cookies, beautiful cakepops, cupcake cakes, and custom teas.
Candy Stores Near You
Kids will love all the options at these local candy stores:
- Lolli & Pops at 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Chumlee’s Candy at 725 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Sugarfina at 3000 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Rocket Fizz at 3215 S Rancho Dr #135
- Sweet Factory at 1300 W Sunset Rd #2513, Henderson
Lolli and Pops sources some of the best candies in your area from all around the world including handmade truffles and a bulk bar with hundreds of unique gummies and chocolates.
If you are a fan of the show Pawn Stars you probably already know about Chumlee’s Candy Shop on Las Vegas Boulevard, just be sure to bring a treat for Pinky.
You can find elegantly packed treats including gummy bears and milk chocolate bars as well as vegan, sugar free, and gluten free candies at Sugarfina where champagne bears, peach bellini, and bourbon bears are some of their most popular items.
The chocolate shops we are about to mention offer a wide range of candies too.
Chocolate & Fudge Shops
When you want to buy homemade chocolate or fudge visit one of these shops:
- Ghirardelli Chocolate & Ice Cream Shop at 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Royce at 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Hershey’s Chocolate World at 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at 200 E Fremont St
- The Chocolate Box at 234 E Fremont St
- Red Rock Chocolate Factory at 2025 Festival Plaza Dr #110
- Jean Marie Auboine Chocolateir at 4780 W Harmon Ave #1
- Ethel M Chocolates Factory at 2 Cactus Garden Dr, Henderson
At Royce you can sample their very own Nama Chocolate which comes in six different flavors like au lait, bitter, maccha, mild cacao and champagne. The original, caramel, and fromage blanc flavors of their potato chip chocolate has the ideal balance of saltiness and sweetness.
Hershey’s Chocolate World features a 13,000 square foot store with more than 800 chocolates and candies, exclusive items, presents, and other delectable delights.
Some of the treats offered at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory include gourmet chocolates, caramel apples, dipped fruit, fudge, and more. They also have numerous variations of their confections including clusters, creams, meltaways, truffles, and molded chocolates.
The Chocolate Box is known for its exquisite artisan chocolates from America and Belgium which are offered in gift boxes and in different flavors with gourmet truffles, fruits, nuts, liqueurs, and sugar free options.
Both Lolli and Pops and Sugarfina from our previous list feature delectable local chocolate and fudge too.
Gluten Free Bakeries
Gluten free bakeries can provide some healthier options:
- Senza Gluten Free Bakeries at 9640 W Tropicana Ave #119
- Gluten Zero Bakery at 9500 S Eastern Ave #130
- Mrs Williams Diebetic Delights at 3466 S Decatur Blvd C
- Starburst Parlor at 2202 W Charleston Blvd #6
- Cinnaholic at 4165 S Grand Canyon Dr # 103
Senza is a dedicated gluten free bakery in your area with a fantastic daily assortment of sweet and savory delicacies which include cinnamon rolls, muffins, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and low carb high protein breakfast cookies.
Mrs Williams Diabetic Delights’ treats are low in fat, cholesterol, and carbohydrates as they provide pies, cakes, cheese cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and pastries that are free of sugar, corn syrup, honey, molasses, and sucrose.
Over 40 different frostings and toppings and countless combinations of cinnamon roll flavors are available at Cinnaholic which is known for its handmade vegan cookie dough, handcrafted brownies, and custom gourmet treats that are free of dairy, lactose, egg, and cholesterol.
For a tasty yet healthy choice consider these smoothie shops:
- Nekter Juice Bar at 1990 Village Center Circle
- Green Crush at 3200 S Las Vegas Blv
- Pressed For Juice at 2280 Paseo Verde Pkwy #130, Henderson
- The Juice Standard at 2530 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 745 S Green Valley Pkwy #100, Henderson
- Simply Pure
Local Restaurants With Great Desserts
Must have desserts near you can also be found at these restaurants:
- Arawan Thai Bistro & Dessert at 953 E Sahara Ave E-14
- Honey Salt at 1031 S Rampart Blvd
- Sinatra at 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
- TAO Asian Bistro at 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd
- The Mayfair Supper Club at 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Bardot Brasserie at 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Giada at 3595 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Hellas Bakery Café at 72 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson
Honey Salt features makes some of the most famous desserts in Las Vegas like Brookie which is a combination of a chocolate chip cookie and a fudge brownie with salted caramel chunk ice cream.
The Sinatra Hat with chocolate mousse and a milk chocolate panna cotta on the side is Sinatra’s signature dessert.
We bet you will be be satisfied if you try some of TAO Asian Bistro’s desserts which include molten chocolate cake, giant fortune cookie, and mochi tasting.
Giada’s lemon ricotta cookie is a must try dessert in your area.
You might also want to read our:
- Reno & Lake Tahoe Local Dessert Guide
- Los Angeles Local Dessert Guide
- San Diego Local Dessert Guide
- Phoenix Local Dessert Guide
Enjoy Ice Cream, Cookies & Cakes In Las Vegas
That is all we’ve got for now but visit us again because we plan to update this post often. After reading about all these local shops to buy ice cream, frozen yogurt, cookies, cakes, pastries, other bakery items, cupcakes, donuts, chocolate, fudge, candy, gluten free baked goods, smoothies, and even restaurants with can’t miss desserts near you nothing should stop you from finding your next sweet indulgence.
Don’t be afraid to let us know if any shops have closed down or if we posted anything that is incorrect in the comments. Now have fun eating your ice cream, cookies, and cakes in Las Vegas.